Recipe by HeatherFeather
Bowle is a popular summertime punch served in Germany. This kid friendly version is alcohol free. Use the straws as picks to stab at the pieces of fruit.
Top Review by Benni
Easy to make, and it tastes great, too! I used red and green marischno cherries (instead of fresh ones) to add a holiday touch. If you'd like to do the same, just make sure you drain and rinse the green ones so the punch doesn't turn an odd color! I found it makes approx. 1 gallon, for those of you wondering how large of a container to make it in.
- 250 g sweet fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 (314 ml) cans mandarin oranges, including their juice
- 2 liters orange juice
- 1 liter bubbling mineral water (such as Perrier)
- ice cube
- 15 -20 twisty plastic soda straws
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pitted and stemmed cherries into a large clear glass punch bowl.
- Add the mandarin oranges, including their canning juices.
- Pour in the orange juice and the mineral water.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Tip: When making your ice cubes, you may want to make the cubes out of orange juice or place a mandarin orange or cherry into each ice cube slot, then fill with a little water and freeze.