1/1 Photo of German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
This is a great recipe adapted from a Pillsbury cookbok..My husband's favorite cake is German Chocolate..This is a great substitute for that cake...he loves the cookies, as well as does everyone who tries them..Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2In large bowl, combine all ingredients, blend well.
- 3Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4(I usually use parchment paper or teflon baking sheet ).
- 5Bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- 6Cool 1 minute on sheet, and them remove to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1202.6
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 107.4 g
- Protein 12.6 g