Recipe by grandma2969
This is a great recipe adapted from a Pillsbury cookbok..My husband's favorite cake is German Chocolate..This is a great substitute for that cake...he loves the cookies, as well as does everyone who tries them..Enjoy!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix, pudding included
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, blend well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- (I usually use parchment paper or teflon baking sheet ).
- Bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute on sheet, and them remove to rack to cool completely.