Recipe by Tom Collins
I just made the name up since I didn't have one...This is not really a recipe, just something that I do...And I think it's great...
- chili (your favorite)
- sauerkraut (as much or little as you might want)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the juice from the kraut.
- When the chili is cooked enough to give it a taste test, add some of the sauerkraut and give it another test.
- Add as much as you like but beware, as the chili cooks, the sour taste will get a little bit stronger.
- If you don't want to"spoil" the whole pot, set a dish of kraut on the table and let folks add their own.