Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to prepare crispy on the outside, soft in the middle and of nice taste. I like it with crusty bread, aubergine spread and hummus. Makes a nice part of brunch. I incidentially left out the egg once and it worked very well too. This is just the basic version, fell free to add garlic, onions, herbs, bell peppers, ...
- Crumble both cheeses very finely.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and add half of the dough.
- Cover pan and let bake pancake for about 5 minutes.
- Turn pancake (transfer with already browned side onto a plate and let slide back into pan) and let bake for another 3 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with salad, topped with herbs, tomatoes, bread and dips -- it's good with jam as well.