Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great breakfast idea, for something a little different. Plan ahead and start the night before
Make and share this Georgia French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, bring brown sugar, butter and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into a greased 13-in.
- baking dish; top with peahes.
- Arange bread over peaches.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla; slowly pour over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until the bread is golden brown.
- Serve with a spoon.
- (pairs great with sausage).