Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
A lovely simple & low fat chicken dish.
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Mix 1st five ingredients and marinade chicken in mixture for approx 30 minutes.
- Cook on your pre-heated grill machine or BBQ & cook for approx 3 mins each side until cooked.
Truly enjoyed this easy to prepare recipe...I really like the tangy flavor...I used tenderloins and made sure not to over cook them...I also used smoked paprika...cooked them on my George Foreman grill...thanks for posting...:)
This was a really easy recipe with a great taste, I did ask what kind of Mustard was used and it was Djion mustard? all I had was the grained variety - when it was almost done in the George Foreman (I do my chicken for just 4 minutes turning just once) I did realise that the seeds were starting to get a bit dark, but they did not burn. I served it with a fresh tossed salad and new potatoes. It was delightful, thanks for posting this - its a keeper.
I was seriously disappointed with this recipe. Won't make it again.