Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Traditional caprese salad ingredients with a twist
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (cherry size)
- 4 ounces roasted peppers (chopped)
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons italian seasoning (basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage)
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
Excellent dish. I loved the combination of the fresh mozzarella and fresh cherry tomatoes along with the fresh herbs. I took this to a potluck recently and it was one of the first dishes to go. Thanks for posting grt61787...excellent recipe.
Excellent Caprese Salad and so pretty too. Using the garden fresh herbs made it even better. This would a beautiful dish and one that will certainly please your guests. Thanks for sharing, grt61787.