1/1 Photo of Gazpacho Shrimp Cocktail
Shrimp cocktail gets a Latin makeover. This is from the Rachael Ray show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lime, juice of
- extra virgin olive oil, for liberal drizzling
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaf
- 2 garlic cloves, cracked from skin, divided
- 1 cup spanish roasted piquillo pepper, available in most markets (1 cup of roasted red peppers, packed and drained, may be substituted)
- 1 (28 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes (diced or crushed)
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, from heart chopped
- 2 slices crusty bread, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon medium hot sauce or 1 tablespoon spicy hot sauce, adjust to your own taste
- 16 extra-large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked (look for them at the seafood counter)
- 1Place lime juice, EVOO, parsley, cilantro, garlic, peppers, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, celery and bread in a food processor.
- 2Blend for 2-3 minutes until all chopped and combined.
- 3Season with hot sauce, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4Serve gazpacho out of martini glasses with the shrimp hanging off the side for dipping and dunking.
Browse Our Top South American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gazpacho Shrimp Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 1198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: