Prep 4 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Such a simple recipe, but will satify any garlic-a-holic!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 chicken breasts, portions
- Puree first 7 ingredients in a blender and place in a shallow bowl or zip lock type of plastic bag.
- Add the chicken breasts and marinate for 4 hours.
- Grill normally over medium heat.
- Note: When using 'skin on' chicken, try to loosen all the skin so that the marinade can reach the meat under the skin.
- Many people will not eat the skin so the marinade needs to be on as much of the meat as possible.
DELICIOUS! I did everything to a T and it turned out superb! Something I will definetly do again real soon! THanks!
Mirj, this is mouth watering! I used whole breasts with the skin on, and made sure the marinade got under the skin as you suggested. Grilled these on a grill, and the aroma coming under the dome was heavenly. The garlic really comes through, but it is not overwhelming. I love the kick from the tobasco sauce and the black pepper! This simple recipe with ordinary ingredients yeilds extra-ordinary results!!!!
Supremely delicious! I put frozen bonless, skinless chicken breasts in a ziploc bag with the marinade the night before, and when I got home from work, dinner was ready to cook! So easy. I didn't use the blender, but whisked the marinade til combined. I cooked the chicken in an electric skillet set at 300 F. Served with potatoes and green beans, and really enjoyed. I will definitely make this again.