Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this off another site. Changed it to a Crock-Pot recipe. Its fantastic.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) pork loin
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tiger sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- Cut 10 slits into the loin in various places. Stick your finger in the holes to make them slightly bigger and stuff a clove of garlic in each.
- Combine the rest of ingredients.
- Cook on Low until done (mine was about 6-8 hours.
- Take out an hour before you want to eat, let rest 10 mins, slice and return to the juice and continue on low.