Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Lipton Mealtime Magic.
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 dozen mussels, Cleaned
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopesavory herb with garlic soup mix
- French bread
- In Dutch oven, bring wine and water to a boil over high heat.
- Add mussels; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 3 minutes or until mussels open.
- With slotted spoon, remove mussels to large bowl; discard any unopened shells.
- Strain liquid from Dutch oven using strainer line with cheesecloth or paper towels.
- Reserve enough liquid to equal 1 1/2 cups.
- Rinse and wipe pot clean.
- In same Dutch oven, bring savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with reserved 1 1/2 cups liquid to a boil over high heat.
- Pour over mussels. Serve with bread.
I made these and the recipe was quite simple, I subbed fresh garlic and herb seasoning for the soup , since I had know idea what that was. I can't give any stars because my mussels were bad (not the recipe)