Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine cream cheese and margarine, mixing until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.