Recipe by PugsAndKisses
A nice alternative to "old stand-by" side dishes.
Top Review by April1
This is a delicious side dish. The flavors all melded together very well, usually it has been my experience that Rosemary usually over powers but this time it didn't. I will definately be making this again. Thanks for sharing.
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 2-3 clove garlic, minced
- 473.18 ml sliced button mushrooms or 473.18 ml cremini mushrooms
- 946.36 ml chopped broccoli
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and saute 3 minutes, until mushrooms release juice.
- Add broccoli and rosemary and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.