Crock Pot Broccoli and Mushroom Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut into flowerets
- Layer the crock pot with the still-frozen chicken, the broccoli, and the mushrooms.
- Whisk together the two soups, and pour over all.
- Cover and set on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
As I suspected, the flavor from the broccoli took over the recipe. I really like flavorful foods, and I felt this was a bit bland. My grocery does not carry cheddar cheese soup, so I had to substitute Ragu Cheddar Cheese Sauce so that might have really changed the flavor. My husband said he would have given it five stars, but I doubt that I will make it again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an Arkansas native but spent my teen-aged years in Memphis. I have four grown sons and 12 grandchildren. I currently live in Chattanooga, TN and cook mainly for just two, which has been quite an adjustment!