Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A new twist to mashed potatoes. You will love the taste!
- 2 lbs unpeeled red potatoes, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon oregano, if preferred
- Boil potatoes in salted water with peeled garlic cloves until tender.
- Drain and stir in butter, cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Mash with potato masher.
- Taste and adjust seasoning for salt, if necessary.
Easy and tasty! What could be better.
made them without the cheese...Very Yummy!! Thanks!
I served the smashed potatoes with my crockpot "roast" chicken.... they were wonderful! The whoel family just couldn't stop eating them!