Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Garlic Smashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Peel and quarter garlic cloves.
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes, garlic and salted water to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring milk and butter to a boil.
- Mash potatoes and garlic until smooth. Stir in milk mixture and scallions.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
These potatoes had a very good flavor, but you could barely taste the garlic. I would increase the amount of garlic next time.