Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is phenomenal. I added some ginger with the garlic. If I had cilantro, I'd probably add that too. Very flavorful. Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in a very large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Increase heat to medium-high, add shrimp and sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring, until shrimp are just opaque throughout, about 2 minutes. Serve hot or warm.