Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
quick and easy seafood pasta dish shrimp, crab meat or any shell fish you like can be used. adding veggies works too. great with garlic bread and salad for supper
- 1⁄2 lb raw shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- cook pasta according to package directions.
- clean and deveine shrimp.
- mince garlic.
- melt butter in large skillet.
- add garlic, dried pepper flakes and shrimp.
- cook til shrimp turns pink and is done.
- pour over cooked pasta