Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a quick meal on a lazy night, this is one of our favorites. Sometimes parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning adds a refreshing taste as well!
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed (or a couple packages of boneless, skinless salmon)
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in the salmon, broth, parsley, salt and cayenne.
- Cook until heated through.
- Drain linguine.
- Add to the salmon mixture and toss to coat.
I had a can of salmon in the pantry, and the only recipe I could think of was salmon cakes. Thanks to food.com and Pennelopy, I was able to create this wonderful dish. It was truly delicious, and we have leftovers!