Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The first time my friend Ruth served this to my family we all fought over it. It's really delicious and I have actually trebled and quadrupled the recipe at times.
- Peel the potatoes and microwave whole for 8 minutes.
- Spray Pam on a baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into quarter-inch thick pieces.
- Spray with Pam and sprinkle with garlic powder (can substitute oil or margarine for Pam).
- Roast uncovered in a hot oven for half an hour, or until brown.
- Reduce heat and keep in for another half hour.
These taters are easy, easy, easy! I had some boiled, in the jackets, in the fridge. Peeled 'em up, sliced 'em, and followed your nifty directions. Wonderful taste and so quick to the table. They went great with PanNan's Lemon Baked Chicken, #39208. Thanks for sharing a delicious dish, Mirjam. We really enjoyed! Laudee
Tasty little morsels, I added some rock salt and used a butter spray. I'll make them again using garlic salt. Thanks for posting.
what a great,easy and quick recipe.I'm cooking this now and one by one all the kids have come in to tell me how good dinner smells!!!My only change was to sprinkle with a little paprika for colour.I just sampled one and it was delicious!will make this heaps....thanks Mirj!