Recipe by Mirj
The first time my friend Ruth served this to my family we all fought over it. It's really delicious and I have actually trebled and quadrupled the recipe at times.
Top Review by Laudee
These taters are easy, easy, easy! I had some boiled, in the jackets, in the fridge. Peeled 'em up, sliced 'em, and followed your nifty directions. Wonderful taste and so quick to the table. They went great with PanNan's Lemon Baked Chicken, #39208. Thanks for sharing a delicious dish, Mirjam. We really enjoyed! Laudee
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the potatoes and microwave whole for 8 minutes.
- Spray Pam on a baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into quarter-inch thick pieces.
- Spray with Pam and sprinkle with garlic powder (can substitute oil or margarine for Pam).
- Roast uncovered in a hot oven for half an hour, or until brown.
- Reduce heat and keep in for another half hour.