Top Review by spooty3
This was great stuff! This was also the first time in years I've used my broiler - don't know why I avoid it. I used this on an "Italian Round" loaf which I sliced up. Unfortunately I didn't let the butter soften up enough, and it was more crumbled than turned into a spread, which made it a little difficult to deal with, but that's my fault. But it melted nicely and tasted great. I might suggest even more garlic powder though, and maybe a little less butter (like 6-7T instead of 8T).
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (on occasion I have also used dried Italian seasoning)
- French bread or Italian bread or any type rolls or bun