- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta or 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, floweretts cooked until tender-crisp
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
- seasoned cooked chicken breasts or cooked shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the basil, lemon juice, garlic powder and seasoned salt, blending well.
- Add the fettuccine, broccoli, walnuts, and chicken or shrimp (if desired).
- Blend well and toss to coat the fettuccine. After tossing, add fresh, grated parmesan cheese to top off the dish.