Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A buttery pasta side dish. I haven't tried it yet, so the cooking times are approximate.
- 2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the orzo, Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until heated through.
So easy and great!!!! A little less butter/margarine and it was perfect.
I made as instructed, but we all found this too greasy and garlicky. Next time I'd reduce the butter and garlic.
I've tried it & love it... it's quick, fast & tasty. Only change I made was cut back the butter abit.