Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tonight, make a different side dish of orzo flavored with garlic, parsley, olive oil and butter. When recipe is complete, take a taste and if it needs more seasoning, instead of adding salt, add garlic salt to taste.
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or more)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Cook orzo in boiling salted water until done.
- Warm oil in large skillet over low heat, add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in orzo, parsley, salt and pepper to taste and butter.
- Toss well.
I only made half and it's still a lot. Awesome garlic flavored pasta. Great go to side dish.
This is a nice side dish. I halved the recipe, and served with baked fish fillets. Thanks!
This was great and so easy to prepare. We love anything with garlic in it and this fit the bill perfecty.