Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
This is a modified recipe from Food Network--and so super yummy and easy! I like to serve it on roasted asparagus (but have also served it on a bed of green beans or even peas) with a multigrain roll. This is easy enough for a weeknight and good enough for company!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces mahi mahi fillets
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarse-ground Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Mix the garlic, lemon juice, mustard, apple juice, water, and thyme in a small bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a shallow non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Cook the filets until they are golden (about 10 minutes).
- Turn the filets and pour the sauce ingredients over them.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the sauce reduces and the filets are done,(about 10 minutes).
- Serve over vegetables.