- 12 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate dinner rolls into halves and place in a large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over the seperated rolls.
- Toss rolls to combine coat.
- Place rolls into a greased pan (bundt or tube pan works well).
- Cover and let rise until they are doubled in size (approximately 1 hour).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.