Cook1 hr 30 mins
Got this from a Land-O-Lakes recipes -- my daughter has been begging me to make this one. (Cooking time includes time to rise)
- Seperate dinner rolls into halves and place in a large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over the seperated rolls.
- Toss rolls to combine coat.
- Place rolls into a greased pan (bundt or tube pan works well).
- Cover and let rise until they are doubled in size (approximately 1 hour).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.