Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the kind of recipe you can't make too much of because you'll want to eat it with everything!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (I use canned)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- Process all ingredients in the food processor or blender until smooth.
- Drizzle over a green salad or eat it with anything that lends itself to dipping (fresh veggies, chicken tenders, pizza, etc.).
Wonderfully flavorful dressing! I only used about 1/4 of the vinegar called for to start and found the taste was just fine with that amount. Thank you for sharing the recipe.