Prep 3 hrs
Cook 12 mins
These steaks work either on the broiler or on the grill. The prep time includes marinating time.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks
- Combine juice, zest, oil, paste, garlic, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Marinate fish for at least 3 hours.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes on each side.
This is very good. The marinade seems to make the fish more moist than the usual swordfish. Because swordfish tends to be rather dry, my husband doesn't like it... but he gave this a FIVE! We definitely will make this again. Thank you for posting.
Very nice. Next time I will marinate it longer than 4 hours. The flavor was great, but could have been a bit stronger. I can't believe this has been posted here since 2002 with no other takers. . .it truly is a good recipe!!! Made for August Seafood Photo Challenge.