Prep 8 hrs
Cook 25 mins
This is a great chicken recipe. I don't usually eat chicken because it is always dry and there is always no taste. I love to eat chicken this way. It has great flavor and is so easy. Plan ahead because it needs to sit overnight
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine the first eight ingredients.
- Add chicken to bag.
- Seal bag and turn to coat, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Discard marinade.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides.
- Transfer to a greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- ****Baking time will depend on the size of the chicken breasts. Don't overcook or they will be dry.