1/3 Photos of Garlic Knots
Sarah in New York's Note:
These are so good and not very hard to make. They taste really yummy and fresh. My friends can't stop talking about them! I haven't met a person yet that isn't crazy about them. I use real butter instead of olive oil. It makes them taste better. If you are a "health nut" and do not like butter, then find a different recipe. These are very buttery and not healthy at all, but a great treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pizza dough (enough for one pizza crust)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Roll dough into a rectangle and cut into strips. Cut strips in half.
- 3Tie strips into knots and place on a greased baking sheet. (try to make them small, they will rise!).
- 4Melt butter and mix into it the garlic, garlic poweder and oregano.
- 5Brush butter mixture over the tops of the knots and place in oven.
- 6Cook for about 10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through.
- 7Keep your eye on them. As soon as the tops feel dry take them out. They will be nice an doughy on the inside!
- 8Toss them in the butter mixture and let stand for about 5 minutes or so.
- 9Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and toss again.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Knots
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g