Recipe by Japanese Delight
A wonderful, easy, delicious way to prepare salmon! I made this for Fathers day dinner and it was a hit!! I had some leftover herb butter so I mixed it with parmasean cheese and spread it over crusty bread, baked it, and it made a great garlic bread!!
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 118.29 ml parsley, chopped fine
- 9.85 ml lemon rind
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 907.18-1360.77 g side salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Mix together first 8 ingredients.
- Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Spread herb butter evenly over salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Spoon a bit of melted butter mixture on plated salmon. Serve with lemon wedges.