Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple, tasty side that is a good accompaniment to all kinds of meats.
- 1 lb potato, peeled,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese (such as Boursin or Philadelphia Brand)
- Simmer potatoes in water to cover until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Mash with milk, cheese and season to taste.
- Heat over moderate heat until heated through.
This was a nice change from plain mashed potatoes. I used Alouette light garlic and herb cheese spread. Thanks for posting!
Yum, Yum, I had some leftover flavoured cheese cubes, in a variety of flavours so used those up & added a little extra garlic & oregano as well. Very creamy & tasty, not to mention easy. Thanks!
Delicious!! I used Philadelphia brand garlic and herb cheese. These make for extra special mashed spuds...the whole family went ga ga over these. This will not be the last time we eat these...YUM!!