Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bagel stores like Bruggers and Panera make wonderful flavored cream cheese. You can do the same! This will stay fresh in the frig for several days
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (light works just as well)
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer (Kitchen Aid style works great!).
- Blend well.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Serve with bagels.