1/1 Photo of Garlic-Herb Butter
This herb butter is gloriously speckled with green herbs and garlic with a pinch of sea salt. Spread it on a nice crusty bread, finish a juicy steak with it or slather it on fresh-cooked corn on the cob. This recipe is a bit different from others due to the addition of scallions. It's also very versatile, and other herbs may be added or substituted. Simple and delicious--it can't get any better than that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place softened butter in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Mince garlic and add to butter.
- 3Finely chop herbs and add to butter as well as salt and pepper.
- 4With the back of a spoon, mash herbs into softened butter and stir thoroughly to combine.
- 5If you wish to serve it soft, do not refrigerate. Otherwise, it may be refrigerated until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 232.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g