Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Sunset Magazine Nov 2007
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs green beans, rinsed and ends trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup manchego cheese, shredded
- Pour olive oil into a 12-inch frying pan or 14-inch wok over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans and stir often until tender-crisp and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir just until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add wine, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste; stir until liquid boils, 1 minute.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with Manchego cheese. Serve hot.