Garlic Green Beans
photo by Susiecat too
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a large skillet, and stir in olive oil and garlic.
- Sauté over low heat until the garlic is slightly brown.
- Stir in the green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until beans are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made for I Recommend Tag. I can't say enough good things about this recipe and neither could DH. I didn't have canned green beans because I don't use them since I found some really good frozen baby green beans at Aldi. I cooked the green beans first and then added them to the garlic and butter/oil mixture and tossed them to coat the green beans. Will definitely make these again and again as they are a nice change to plain green beans. Thanks for posting this Lazyme!