- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or other coarse salt)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in boiling water to cover for 3-5 minutes or until crisp tender; drain. Rinse in cold water to stop cooking process; drain.
- In a skillet melt butter and olive oil together over medium high heat.
- Add garlic salt and pepper to pan and saute 4-5 minutes or until heated.
- Add beans and toss to combine, cooking another minute or so or until heated.