Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Roasted at high heat until crisp and golden and tasty!
- 19.71 ml canola oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1360.77 g potatoes (baking type, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips)
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml parsley, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat over to 400.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and Parmesan cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.