Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Nutrition Action Newsletter -- tasty and healthy.
- 1 cup broccoli, frozen
- 1 cup cauliflower, frozen
- 1 cup carrot, frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Saute vegetables in 1 T olive oil over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 T olive oil, garlic cloves, dill, vinegar, and mustard together.
- Toss with the vegetables until coated.