- 6 tablespoons olive oil, plus a little extra to drizzle
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chile, finely sliced
- 1 1⁄3 lbs spinach
- 1 dash lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a lidded frying pan, heat the olive oil over a low heat, add the garlic and chilli and cook until softened - about 30 seconds.
- Tip in the spinach. Season and cover until the spinach has wilted. Drain off any liquid and toss the spinach in more olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Serve straight away.