Recipe by startnover
I like to figure out restaurant recipes so I can make my favorites at home (we have a 20 month old girl need I say more!) This is a yummy version that makes great leftovers. Homemade Breadsticks makes two 9 by 13 deep dish pans or you can make 1 pizza and a small batch of breadsticks.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleragu pasta sauce (garlic alfredo)
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 3 cups cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped spring onion
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 3 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2⁄3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Make one batch homemade breadstick dough (this makes a yummy deep dish pizza) (recipe #123659). Spread dough out in 2 buttered 9 by 13 pans.
- Mix alfredo with minced garlic divide and spread evenly over both pans.
- Sauté chicken with garlic till lightly browned and spread over pizzas.
- Sprinkle pizzas with onions, tomatoes, and cheeses.
- Let rise 20 minutes.
- Bake in 350° oven till cheese is melted and bubbly and crust edges are golden brown (approx 25 minutes depending on oven).