Great impression, delicious taste and so simple to prepare. The whole meal in one pot. What more can you ask for? Beware: the gravy is addictive!Although the recipe says to reduce the gravy at the end - I never was able to "give up" a drop of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken and fry in hot oil until browned.
- 2Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- 3Fry garlic cloves and tomatoes (sliced side down) in remaining oil, until tomatoes are browned.
- 4Remove the tomatoes, setting then aside, and return the chicken to the garlic in the pan.
- 5Pour the wine and broth over the chicken and add the potatoes.
- 6Cook for about 30 minutes.
- 7Cover with the tomatoes and continue cooking additional 10 minutes.
- 8Remove the chicken and vegetables onto serving dish.
- 9Continue simmering the gravy that has accumulated in the pan, allowing it to reduce and concentrate.
- 10Pour the gravy over chicken and serve!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken And More
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 33.7 g