Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe off of the Dynasty Site. Instead of zucchini I used broccoli and I also used regular long grain rice. It turned out very well regardless. Easy and fast to make.
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml dynasty chinese stir-fry sauce
- 14.79 ml dynasty oyster sauce
- 453.59 g chicken breast, skinless and boneless, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- 340.19 g zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch widths
- 425.24 g candynasty cut baby corn, drained well
- 473.18 ml hot cooked dynasty jasmine rice
- Combine 1/2 cup cold water, cornstarch, stir-fry and oyster sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Combine chicken and garlic.
- Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add half the chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove from pan. Spray inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add remaining chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove from pan. Spray inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add zucchini; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, corn and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 2 minutes, or until all is hot.
- Serve immediately with rice. Garnish with cherry tomato halves, as desired.