Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe courtesy of Lo Sole Mio Italian Restaurant in Omaha, NE.
- 1⁄2 loaf bread
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut crust off of bread and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Spread cubed bread on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and add garlic salt, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle mixture over cubed bread, stirring them around to get on all sides of bread.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese all over.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring half way through.