Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe courtesy of Lo Sole Mio Italian Restaurant in Omaha, NE.
Make and share this Garlic Cheese Croutons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut crust off of bread and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Spread cubed bread on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and add garlic salt, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle mixture over cubed bread, stirring them around to get on all sides of bread.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese all over.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring half way through.