Recipe by Merlot
A very buttery and smooth cheese spread.
Top Review by Kimke
This was very good, easy to make as well. I just put the garlic thru the garlic press and whipped everything up in the Kitchen Aid mixer. I also substited Herbs de Provence for the marjoram (couldn't find any in the cupboard). I was afrraid the garlic would be overpowering but it really wasn't.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, soften
- 1 cup butter, soften
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, add garlic and process until finely chopped, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, stopping twice to scrape down sides.
- (You may use only 1 clove of garlic, if you prefer).
- NOTE: This can be frozen up to 3 months or refrigerated up to 1 week.