Recipe by *Nabiha*
Delicately flavoured stuffed potatoes that are the perfect accompaniment to any barbecue. From the 'Sizzling Barbecue Recipes' Cookbook
- 6 large potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and cut into half
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Using an apple corer, carefully remove a plug from each potato, making sure not to go right through the potato. Reserve the plugs.
- Combine oil, rosemary, salt and black pepper. Fill hole in each potato with 2 garlic cloves and a little oil mixture.
- Cut off two-thirds of each plug and discard. replace remaining plug in potato and wrap potatoes in aluminium foil.
- Cook potatoes on barbecue for 1 hour or until tender.