- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 lb small red potato, quartered
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter together.
- Over low heat, add sage and garlic and cook for about two minutes.
- Increase heat to medium high and add chicken and potatoes and cook for about three minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn heat to low again, cover and cook for another ten minutes.
- Add chicken broth and cook uncovered for three minutes more.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.