Recipe by Susie T
A yummy side dish that a friend of mine made one time and I absolutely loved it. I make this one on special occassions.
Top Review by Bayhill
These were very good! They were easy to make and went together very quickly. I served them with meatloaf, instead of mashed potatoes, and they were a nice change. My family devoured them and gave them 2 thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this recipe...it is definitely a keeper.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced into 3 cm chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (use dried if preferred)
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Par-boil potatoes until they have softened a little but not overcooked.
- Potatoes must still be firm enough when frying.
- Heat butter in a large non-stick pan and add finely chopped garlic.
- Fry a little and add potatoes.
- Sprinkle rosemary and a pinch of salt over the potatoes and gently cook until potato is done turning over regularly.