Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast and easy supper, so good.
Make and share this Garlic And Herbs Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch.
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper.
- Coat chicken.
- Heat oil in 10 in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook and turn for 8 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- To the pan add garlic, broth, thyme and rosemary.
- Remove from heat; Stir in butter.
- Pour over chicken.
It sounds great. I can't wait to try it. I think I have found the perfect dinner for tonight. I am sure my boyfriend will love it as so will I.